Restart is designed to assist former offenders who are uncertain about employment in particular and fulfillment in life in general. The program helps participants define and understand what is the most appropriate way for them to enter the world of employment and accompanies them in examining the variety of options available to them. The process focuses on assimilating the principle of occupational stability as a bridge to improving the participant’s quality of life.
• Group workshop
• Personal guidance in finding a primary job
• Ongoing support in maintaining employment stability
The process includes:
• Basic acquaintance with the world of work
• Resume preparation
• Job interview/initial telephone simulations
• Joint search for job opportunities
“My name is Yishai, and I was in Comeback’s Restart program. I wanted to tell a little about myself and what I got out of the program. I am 20 years old. At a very young age I left home and moved out on my own.