Training for professionals
Workshops and lectures for professionals in the field of rehabilitation of returning citizen.
Comeback is a unique player in the rehabilitation arena with a wealth of knowledge that is important for us to pass on to professionals entrusted with the rehabilitation of returning citizen, who are trying to integrate into the world of employment. Comeback workshops are designed to share the knowledge, attitudes and skills we have accumulated, while constantly learning the broad and unique picture of the population we serve. Only in this way can we cause a broad and significant change.
Who are the workshops for?
Comebacks’ lectures and workshops provide tools and enrichment relevant to a variety of audiences: employment coordinators, probation officers, social workers in welfare offices, prison service workers, professionals, volunteers, community courts and employers.
Topics of workshops for professionals in the field of rehabilitation of returning citizen:
• The effect of employment on the rehabilitation process.
• Basic tools for initial diagnosis and beginning the employment process.
• Dealing with the barriers unique to the target population. Each workshop is specially adapted to the various professional bodies and their needs.
The workshops have several different formats:
• Frontal and/or online
• Single lectures and/or a series of meetings
• Individual and/or group training